www.littleloubaby.com.au provides a 24 Month Warranty on all models (not including FREE ACCESSORIES*) ordered from the 1st October 2019 in Australia and begins from the date the product was dispatched from www.littleloubaby.com.au’s warehouse in Brisbane, Australia.
To claim your Warranty you are required to contact www.littleloubaby.com.au via email at [email protected] with proof of purchase shown, within the 12 month Warranty period (from warehouse dispatch date) and a member of our team will be in contact within seven business days. www.littleloubaby.com.au does not provide refunds if you simply change your mind.
www.littleloubaby.com.au has the right to discontinue a particular model, colour, material/fabric along with any accessories. If needed www.littleloubaby.com.au will replace with a similar part, colour or material/fabric during the warranty period.
The Warranty applies to purchases from this website or directly from any pop up store. Customers are advised to read and take into consideration instructions on assembling and using any www.littleloubaby.com.au product.
All models are covered against faults in craftsmanship and materials when used in normal conditions as stated in user manual/instructions. The 24 month warranty includes defects relating to:
- Chassis, frame and wheels
- All seat materials, machine stitching and zippers
- Five-point harness
- Plastic seat and tray, wooden legs and metal hardware.
- Five point harness
- Seams and stitching
Once www.littleloubaby.com.au has inspected the product and confirms a fault then we will replace the faulty part of the product if notified within the 24 month warranty period. If there is a major fault with a product you are entitled to a full refund (excluding our shipping costs) or a replacement. The following is not covered by the Warranty:
- Faults caused from improper assembly/use, deliberate damage or not being use as advised in instruction/user manual
- General wear and tear – scratches to the frame or wood, scrapes/tears to the leather handle/belly bar/seat cushion
- Products purchased second hand
- Discolouration of materials/fabrics due to sun exposure or cleaning
- Damage to leather from use of products containing alcohol
- Alteration, modification or installation of parts/accessories not compatible with or manufactured by com.au
- Rust or corrosion on wheels/chassis/metal hardware due to environmental conditions or due to lacking maintenance/cleaning or product
- Transport/Airline damage
www.littleloubaby.com.au’s products have guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.